There are a lot of choices when it comes to spending your money. Some things to keep in mind:
- Is this a chance to pay down debt?
- This might be the time to make some bills disappear.
- Is this a chance to help a family member?
- Can you help a family member go to college?
- Will you buy something that increases in value, like a house, farmland, or livestock?
- Or will you buy something that decreases in value, like a car or a truck?
- Cars and trucks are important, but don't spend your money all in one place.
- What else will you spend your money on?